While visiting the Tamar Valley region of Tasmania early this year I spotted an advertising slogan that really took my fancy. It’s for Jansz sparkling wine, playing on the fact that they can’t call their product ‘champagne’. Very cute. And it’s not a bad drop either. Here’s a postcard from The Australian Ballet promoting the product, with a lovely play on the theme.
- 10 Culture Hacks for Digital Transformation gartner.com/smarterwithgar… via @Gartner_inc #DigitalTransformation #GartnerSYM 3 hours ago
- Gartner research shows more people are experiencing "candidate regret" after accepting a job offer. What can #HR do… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 hours ago
- Gartner webinar: #Robotic Process #Automation Growing Pains and Realities. Watch on-demand to learn the keys to suc… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 hours ago
- Australian job hunters are increasingly coming down with a bad dose of candidate's regret (via @BIAUS) businessinsider.com.au/australian-job… #GartnerHR 6 hours ago
- Use the 'MVP approach' to increase success of digital commerce AI projects: Gartner cio.co.nz/article/648568… in… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 hours ago