I dislike this word used in business not just because it’s often extended into ‘holistically’ and often misspelt ‘wholistic’, but because a ‘holistic approach’ (as I heard someone say in an interview the other day) usually isn’t. It’s a big claim to make.
- How to avoid data lake failures computerworld.co.nz/article/650236… Gartner's @nheudecker in @computerworldau #GartnerDA #datalake #data 15 hours ago
- @stilgherrian @bunjaree Yep case moth. They move surprisingly quickly! 16 hours ago
- Gartner’s top 10 data and #analytics trends for 2019 channellife.co.nz/story/gartner-… in @ChannelLifeNZ #GartnerDA 16 hours ago
- Why do people keep emailing me trying to sell me an infographic they've created? I don't get it. 16 hours ago
- Gartner: top 10 data and analytics technology trends for 2019 information-age.com/gartner-data-a… via @InformationAge #GartnerDA 18 hours ago