I dislike this word used in business not just because it’s often extended into ‘holistically’ and often misspelt ‘wholistic’, but because a ‘holistic approach’ (as I heard someone say in an interview the other day) usually isn’t. It’s a big claim to make.
- How customers (actually) resolve issues: Gartner gtnr.it/2HeiSpy #CustomerService #customersupport https://t.co/xYljeIWUT6 11 hours ago
- RT @jessekholm: Well as Russell Brand says “immigrant is just someone who used to be somewhere else”.... twitter.com/theeconomist/s… 15 hours ago
- Richard Flanagan: 'Our politics is a dreadful black comedy' – press club speech in full theguardian.com/australia-news… 15 hours ago
- RT @deshpande_sid: Just published a blog post on consumer privacy tips in the aftermath of the Facebook/Cambridge Analytica revelations: ht… 1 day ago
- He is a national treasure, this one. Must read. twitter.com/pressclubaust/… 1 day ago