I dislike this word used in business not just because it’s often extended into ‘holistically’ and often misspelt ‘wholistic’, but because a ‘holistic approach’ (as I heard someone say in an interview the other day) usually isn’t. It’s a big claim to make.
- RT @AlVelosa: I'm looking forward to discussing #IoT, #digitaltwin and more with you in Sydney at #GartnerAADI 47 minutes ago
- RT @JosephLoretta: cointelegraph.com/news/south-kor… 49 minutes ago
- RT @HarvardBiz: Most companies have a broad definition of “diversity” that makes change and measuring progress a challenge https://t.co/U0N… 2 hours ago
- RT @LivingLovingHob: Japanese pub grub that is ultra-cool and some intel from co-owner Richard Hensens. #editas #tasmanianfood Bar Wa... ht… 2 hours ago
- Pre-event team briefing for #GartnerAADI - we're expecting more than 520 delegates here tomorrow! (@ Hilton Sydney) swarmapp.com/c/l1vlVvBXSfT 5 hours ago