While visiting the Tamar Valley region of Tasmania early this year I spotted an advertising slogan that really took my fancy. It’s for Jansz sparkling wine, playing on the fact that they can’t call their product ‘champagne’. Very cute. And it’s not a bad drop either. Here’s a postcard from The Australian Ballet promoting the product, with a lovely play on the theme.
- RT @AlVelosa: I'm looking forward to discussing #IoT, #digitaltwin and more with you in Sydney at #GartnerAADI 42 minutes ago
- RT @JosephLoretta: cointelegraph.com/news/south-kor… 44 minutes ago
- RT @HarvardBiz: Most companies have a broad definition of “diversity” that makes change and measuring progress a challenge https://t.co/U0N… 2 hours ago
- RT @LivingLovingHob: Japanese pub grub that is ultra-cool and some intel from co-owner Richard Hensens. #editas #tasmanianfood Bar Wa... ht… 2 hours ago
- Pre-event team briefing for #GartnerAADI - we're expecting more than 520 delegates here tomorrow! (@ Hilton Sydney) swarmapp.com/c/l1vlVvBXSfT 5 hours ago