While visiting the Tamar Valley region of Tasmania early this year I spotted an advertising slogan that really took my fancy. It’s for Jansz sparkling wine, playing on the fact that they can’t call their product ‘champagne’. Very cute. And it’s not a bad drop either. Here’s a postcard from The Australian Ballet promoting the product, with a lovely play on the theme.
- How customers (actually) resolve issues: Gartner gtnr.it/2HeiSpy #CustomerService #customersupport https://t.co/xYljeIWUT6 11 hours ago
- RT @jessekholm: Well as Russell Brand says “immigrant is just someone who used to be somewhere else”.... twitter.com/theeconomist/s… 15 hours ago
- Richard Flanagan: 'Our politics is a dreadful black comedy' – press club speech in full theguardian.com/australia-news… 15 hours ago
- RT @deshpande_sid: Just published a blog post on consumer privacy tips in the aftermath of the Facebook/Cambridge Analytica revelations: ht… 1 day ago
- He is a national treasure, this one. Must read. twitter.com/pressclubaust/… 1 day ago