While visiting the Tamar Valley region of Tasmania early this year I spotted an advertising slogan that really took my fancy. It’s for Jansz sparkling wine, playing on the fact that they can’t call their product ‘champagne’. Very cute. And it’s not a bad drop either. Here’s a postcard from The Australian Ballet promoting the product, with a lovely play on the theme.
- @rodl Where’s Astro Labe when you need him. 12 hours ago
- Got an email reply that simply said “Dully noted.” Should I be offended? 16 hours ago
- RT @Enjoy_Tasmania: #Tasmania - Australia's Mountain Bike Wonderland #MTB buff.ly/2Dz2DCi 18 hours ago
- Looking forward to a laugh at this! twitter.com/statecinema/st… 20 hours ago
- RT @SMOOREGartner: Why Some Leaders Succeed - Smarter With #Gartner gartner.com/smarterwithgar… via @Gartner_Inc Learn more at ReimagineHR in S… 21 hours ago