I have noticed more businesses using ‘to gift’ instead of ‘to give’, and worse, ‘gifted’ instead of ‘given’. It often relates to a donation or gimmicky corporate gift. Nothing in particular to say about this one except: it grates, please stop using it. Unless you are referring to someone with exceptional abilities, that is.
- This week we're doing end-of-year reviews with PR teams around Asia. Today we're talking with the @Gartner_jp team.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 16 hours ago
- How to measure customer experience gtnr.it/2l885DS #CX #CustomerExperience #GartnerCX https://t.co/GdIdMlZTQ9 17 hours ago
- Timeanddate.com is my friend #globalteam #multinational #timezones 18 hours ago
- RT @Gartner_Events: New Gartner #research shows that #manager quality is now ranked among the top three reasons #Australians will leave the… 18 hours ago
- Does your workforce speak data? Data literacy is a critical element of digital transformation, writes Gartner's… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 19 hours ago