I have noticed more businesses using ‘to gift’ instead of ‘to give’, and worse, ‘gifted’ instead of ‘given’. It often relates to a donation or gimmicky corporate gift. Nothing in particular to say about this one except: it grates, please stop using it. Unless you are referring to someone with exceptional abilities, that is.
- RT @AlVelosa: I'm looking forward to discussing #IoT, #digitaltwin and more with you in Sydney at #GartnerAADI 51 minutes ago
- RT @JosephLoretta: cointelegraph.com/news/south-kor… 53 minutes ago
- RT @HarvardBiz: Most companies have a broad definition of “diversity” that makes change and measuring progress a challenge https://t.co/U0N… 2 hours ago
- RT @LivingLovingHob: Japanese pub grub that is ultra-cool and some intel from co-owner Richard Hensens. #editas #tasmanianfood Bar Wa... ht… 2 hours ago
- Pre-event team briefing for #GartnerAADI - we're expecting more than 520 delegates here tomorrow! (@ Hilton Sydney) swarmapp.com/c/l1vlVvBXSfT 5 hours ago