I have noticed more businesses using ‘to gift’ instead of ‘to give’, and worse, ‘gifted’ instead of ‘given’. It often relates to a donation or gimmicky corporate gift. Nothing in particular to say about this one except: it grates, please stop using it. Unless you are referring to someone with exceptional abilities, that is.
- 10 Culture Hacks for Digital Transformation gartner.com/smarterwithgar… via @Gartner_inc #DigitalTransformation #GartnerSYM 4 hours ago
- Gartner research shows more people are experiencing "candidate regret" after accepting a job offer. What can #HR do… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 hours ago
- Gartner webinar: #Robotic Process #Automation Growing Pains and Realities. Watch on-demand to learn the keys to suc… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 hours ago
- Australian job hunters are increasingly coming down with a bad dose of candidate's regret (via @BIAUS) businessinsider.com.au/australian-job… #GartnerHR 7 hours ago
- Use the 'MVP approach' to increase success of digital commerce AI projects: Gartner cio.co.nz/article/648568… in… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago