I have noticed more businesses using ‘to gift’ instead of ‘to give’, and worse, ‘gifted’ instead of ‘given’. It often relates to a donation or gimmicky corporate gift. Nothing in particular to say about this one except: it grates, please stop using it. Unless you are referring to someone with exceptional abilities, that is.
- How customers (actually) resolve issues: Gartner gtnr.it/2HeiSpy #CustomerService #customersupport https://t.co/xYljeIWUT6 11 hours ago
- RT @jessekholm: Well as Russell Brand says “immigrant is just someone who used to be somewhere else”.... twitter.com/theeconomist/s… 15 hours ago
- Richard Flanagan: 'Our politics is a dreadful black comedy' – press club speech in full theguardian.com/australia-news… 15 hours ago
- RT @deshpande_sid: Just published a blog post on consumer privacy tips in the aftermath of the Facebook/Cambridge Analytica revelations: ht… 1 day ago
- He is a national treasure, this one. Must read. twitter.com/pressclubaust/… 1 day ago